What Personal Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following personal information from you when you visit our website: your name and email address, your IP address, your browser type and operating system, the pages you visit on our website, and the links you click on our website.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
– Providing you with the services you request, such as sending you email updates.
– Improving our website and services.
– Sending you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them.
– Protecting our website and services from fraud and abuse.”
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with third-party vendors who help us provide our services, such as email marketing providers. These third-party vendors are contractually obligated to keep your personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes specified by us.
Your Privacy Choices
You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may prevent you from using certain features of our website. You can also opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email we send you.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
These steps include:
– Using secure servers to store your personal information.
– Using encryption to protect your personal information when it is transmitted over the internet.
– Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at [email protected].